PROCESS OF MBBS ADMISSION, 2020
1. ALLOTMENT OF MBBS SEATS: All allotment of seats under Zoram Medical College is to be done through the Medical Counselling Committee of India (MCC) and the Technical Wing, Higher & Technical Education Department, Govt. of Mizoram. All queries related to the allotment process is to be taken up with the department. Only students who are allotted seats by the MCC and H&TE Department, Mizoram will be given admission to Zoram Medical College.
2. ONLINE ADMISSION: Due to the current Covid - 19 pandemic, all admissions process will be done online.
Further instruction regarding document verification and Final Medical Check-up will be put on the College Website.
For candidates under All India Quota (AIQ), please check the following link: [Information Regarding the Admission of All India Quota (AIQ)]
3. FEE PAYMENT: Payment of admission fee must be completed before starting the process of Admission. See the step-by-step instruction for fee payment.
For State and All India Quota = ₹ 96,850 (including Hostel Rent)
For NRI Quota = USD 20,000 + ₹ 30,000
4. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: Following are the documents required for Admission. Make sure that you have a scanned / photocopy of the documents for uploading.
- Allotment letter
- High School Marksheet
- High School Certificate
- 10+2 Marksheet
- 10+2 Certificate
- Admit Card NEET
- Marksheet NEET
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate (from last institution attended)
- Aadhaar Card
Additional Documents Required:
- Passport-sized photo with white background.
- Signature of the Candidate on a whitepaper.
- Reservation category Certificate (for ST / SC students)
- Domicile / Residential Certificate (for State candidates)
- PWD Certificate for Persons with disability (if applicable)
- Gap period affidavit (if applicable)
Additional Documents Required for NRI Students:
- Document showing the Rate of Exchange at the time of Fee Payment signed by the Bank Manager.
- Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer)
- A duly notarized Relationship Affidavit of NRI with the candidate as per Supreme Court ruling WP(C) 689/2017.
- A duly notarized Affidavit of Undertaking from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the candidate for the entire course.
- Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate)
Note: Those who cannot obtain Embassy certificate at the time of admission should submit it before 31st March, 2021.
5. MEDICAL INVESTIGATION: Medical Investigations should be done at any Hospital / Clinic for the following. Candidates should bring the results of these investigations at the time of Final Medical Check-up.
- Haemoglobin (Hb) %
- Blood Sugar (Random)
- Chest X-ray (PA)
6. DOCUMENT VERIFICATION: Verification of the Uploaded documents will be done at the college. Candidates will be divided into several batches. They must be present at the college with their parents or guardians. Batch distribution and timing will be put on the College Website.
Candidates should bring the following.
- Rs 200 for Online Admission Processing fee.
- Result of Medical Investigation
- Receipt of Fee Payment
- Original copies of all the uploaded documents
7. FINAL MEDICAL CHECK UP: A Final Medical Check-up will be conducted at ZMC Hospital at the time of Verification.
8. AFFIDAVITS OF OATH TAKING: Oath taking by the candidates as well as their parents/guardians will be made and signed at the time of verification.
Admission will not be finalized unless the candidate:
- fully completed the process of Online Admission.
- cleared all the Admission Fee.
- produced all the required documents
- passed the Medical Investigations
- is fully deemed suitable for admission by the institute.
Candidates who fail to report or join the session within the stipulated date, without prior permission from the concerned authorities are liable to have their admission canceled.
In case of doubts regarding the Admission Process, please contact during office hours.
Denis Lalchhuanawma - +919089482955
VL Ramdinsanga - +919862813074
Lalrinkima - +918414915962